WHAT WE OFFER:
- Various projects – we manage and support different industries from sports to utility. Therefore you don’t have to worry about doing the same thing on and on.
- We are going to help you to build a carreer. A multi-level evaluation system and annual evaluations ensure that you get all the feedback that can help you progress.
- We support leasure time in the office: we belive in a fair balance between work and life.
- We are open to any idea which could make work and our working enviroment better: open doors all the time.
- Up to date technical enviroment.
- A cell phone and a laptop.
- Competitive salary.
YOUR TASK WILL BE:
- Review customer orders and plan and coordinate delivery activities
- Build positive and productive working relationships with customers for business growth.
- Analyze and troubleshoot delivery issues in a timely fashion.
- Evaluate the performance of team members and determine training needs.
- Analyze customer orders, set delivery priorities and make schedule adjustments to meet timely delivery goals.
- Report delivery status to customers and develop required delivery documentations.
WHAT IS NECCESSARY TO FILL THE POSITION:
- You should know what scrum methodology means.
- 2-3 years of experience as an IT project manager (likely dev or ops).
- Good programming language knowledge.
- General database knowledge.
- Good organizing and communication skills.
WHAT IS AN ADVANTAGE TO FILL THE POSITION:
- If you have already worked as a Delivery Manager.
- Analitical thinking.