CHIEF FINANCIAL OFFICER
Chief Financial Officer
As our CFO you will work closely with our management team on setting up smooth financial operations supporting the organization’s planning and reporting needs.
As a CFO you will report to the CEO and your responsibility to oversee the operational finances of the company while leading strategic and corporate finance activities and maintaining reporting to the stakeholders. Your task is to assist the CEO to maximize corporate value, plan fundraising and exit strategies and maintain investor relationships. You are an ideal candidate if you have closed Series-A/Series-B+ fundraising rounds in the past and worked with venture capital firms. You need to acquire or have a strong knowledge of the … market ecosystem to support the company’s growth.
- Manage the full range of the organization’s finance activities.
- Control and evaluate the organization’s fundraising plans and capital structure, support and participate in the fundraising process.
- Decide on investment strategies by considering cash and liquidity risks.
- Drive the company’s financial planning, oversee internal reporting and sales controlling tools.
- Oversee risk management by analyzing the organization’s liabilities and investments, provide risk analysis of new business proposals.
- Manage revenue-and costs optimizing projects.
- Ensure compliance with the law and company’s policies.
- Oversee the company’s finance-related IT systems.
- Supervise finance personnel.
- Degree in finance, business or economics.
- 5-10 years of relevant experience – software industry background is an advantage.
- Proven track record in fundraising activities, negotiation with financial VCs, successful exit experience at startup companies is an advantage.
- Experience in international group-level financial management.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English.
- Strong planning, organizing and execution skills, ready to solve tasks independently and proactively.
- Strong interest in technology startups, and especially in the software industry is preferred.
- A dynamic working environment in downtown Budapest.
- Flexible working hours.
- A future career in a Budapest based tech company rapidly growing to the global markets (EU, Asia).