We are looking for a
Junior Java Developer
Are you looking for an exciting new opportunity in a fast-growing company? Are you an ace at solving problems before they happen? Would you like to gain experience during your studies or just looking for your first work place?
Well… you should join us!
We are looking for a junior developer, who would like to be part of a youthful and agile team, where the members are supporting each other and the work is exciting and challenging.
What should you do?
- Program designs and development
- Preparing project documents
- Analysing feasibilities, choosing the best solutions
- Continuously participating in development of projects under the guidance of the leading developer
- Strong knowledge of Object-Oriented Java
- A few months development experience or University/home project work with Java
- Basic database or SQL knowledge
- Experience in working Eclipse platform (or equivalent IDE)
- Professional English knowledge
Even better if..
- Experience in using version control systems (SVN, Git)
- Maven, Jenkins (other CI) knowledge
- Thorough knowledge of Spring
- Hibernate experience
- Knowledge of Tomcat application servers
- Knowledge of REST service
- PostgreSQL experience
- Automated testing knowledge, use of SoapUI
What we offer?
- Competitive salary
- Flexible working hours – the minimum is 20 hours per week
- Cool team in a Startup enviroment
- Varied projects
- Learning and development opportunities
- Regular workshops and brainstormings
- and World domination of course..
If we have piqued your interest and you fit the criteria, please send us your Curriculum Vitae